Multiple Output Mini UPS Power Backup Unit
Keep your WiFi routers, modems, and many other devices up during power outages with the Multiple Output Mini UPS. It provides hours of operation during power failure at a much lower price and size than a traditional UPS. It is designed to provide power to many kinds of DC powered equipment and is perfect for Loadshedding.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R329.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Multiple output, compact, UPS with support for 5V USB, 9V DC, and 12V DC
- All 3 x Outputs can be used simultaneously
- Supplies back up power for all your modems, routers, cameras, VOIP systems, alarm systems and more
- Perfect for Loadshedding
- 5V USB output for mobile phones and other 5V devices.
- Can use existing router/modem power supply (if 12V DC)
- Optional 12V 3A power adapter available, if required
- Good quality, high output, small UPS
- Supplied with a 600 mm Y split cable for 2 x 9V or 2 x 12V DC devices and more
- Model – Trendify (WGP1032-5912)
- Batteries – 4 x Lithium 2200mAh
- Capacity – 8800mAh/32.56WH
- Current – 2A
- Input – 12V 2A DC Minimum
- Power Input connector – 12V DC 5.5 * 2.1mm
- Output 5V – 5V x 2A – USB connector
- Output 9V – 9V x 1A – 5.5 * 2,5mm connector
- Output 12V – 12V x 2A – 5.5 * 2.5mm connector
- UPS Net Weight – 260g
- Gross weight: – 393g (includes packing)
- Short Circuit, Over Current, Overcharge, and Over Discharge Protections built-in
- Size – 117 x 73 x 23.5mm
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Multi-output power backup mini UPS unit
- 1 x 600mm long Y cable for support of 2 x 9V or 2 x 12V devices
- 1 x 5V USB output cable with 5.5 * 2.5mm connector (For Cellphones and Tablets)
- 1 x shorter 9V/12V output cable with 5.5 * 2.5mm connector
- Different connector sizes for various device input sizes
- 1 x manual
- NOTE Existing 12 v DC power cable from existing modem/router to be used for Mini UPS input.
- Optional 12V 3A adapter for Mini UPS input available (IF NEEDED)
|Dimensions||11.7 × 7.3 × 2.35 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.