Askari Scout Wireless Outdoor Sensor w/ bracket (Made in S.A.)
Askari Scout Wireless Outdoor Sensor w/ bracket
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Askari Scout, a battery operated, dual sensor, outdoor movement detector designed to detect intruder and wirelessly transmit the information to an alarm, Wireless Nano and /or GSM communicator. ( Made in SA ) Unbeatable false alarm immunity!
A battery-operated, dual-sensor, outdoor movement detector designed to detect intruders and wirelessly transmit the information to an alarm interface.
- Dual, fixed beam PIR’s
- Audible walk-test mode
- Battery life expectancy of over 3 years
- Small and unobtrusive
- Weather resistant, UV stabilized poly IR6
- Tamper alarm
- Stainless steel, adjustable, mounting bracket
- Adjustable detection range of 5-18m
- Optional, double-hit mode setting
- Quick and easy installation
- Unbeatable false alarm immunity
- Complete and easy control over detectors
- Minimal maintenance
- Integrates directly with any alarm panel
- Durable 10-year warranty on casing
- No trenching or ugly wires
- 24-hour supervision
- Easy, adjustable, detection configuration
- Pet friendly
The Askari Scout has a single ball-joint mounting bracket with 3 possible bracket mounting locations on the back of the spine (brackets included).
Must be used in conjunction with an Askari Nano Station (up to 8 per station) Also available for sale on the this website.
|Dimensions||42.5 × 5.5 × 3.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.